- Where did Alcoholics Anonymous start?
a) Cleveland, Ohio
b) New York, New York
c) Akron, Ohio
d) Detroit, Michigan
- Which of these sentences is the shortest paragraph in the Big Book?
a) It works if you work it.
b) Work it cause you’re worth it.
c) We encourage you to work the steps.
d) It works—it really does.
3. What does HALT (in the context of A.A.) mean?
a) It stands for a saying about ‘How Alcohol Lures & Tangles’
b) It’s a reminder to halt, or stop, drinking
c) It’s an acronym for Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired
d) It’s a reminder not to Have Another Little Tantrum
- What is the only requirement for AA membership (A.A.’s 3rd tradition)?
a) A pledge to stop drinking
b) A desire to stop drinking
c) A commitment to find a sponsor
d) A commitment to take on a service position
- What is the “code” name A.A. members use to identify themselves so as to maintain anonymity?
a) Friends of Bill W.
b) The Anonymous Society
c) Doctor Bob and Associates
d) Bill and Bob’s Friends
Stumped? Answers here.