The East Bay Intergroup (EBI) Newsletter welcomes written pieces by members of East Bay A.A. groups. Share your experience, strength, and hope and remember—it’s service!
Submit your story to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– How you worked a specific step
– A service position you hold or have held, and how you grew from it
– A favorite slogan and how it’s helped you
– Your experience with sponsorship (either as a sponsee or sponsor)
– Your favorite meeting and why
– Any other topic that relates to alcoholism, sobriety, A.A. or your recovery
EBI Newletter Submission Guidelines
– Story lengths may be up to (no more than) 500 words.
– We reserve the right to edit for typos, length, grammar, or clarity (though we want to retain your individual “voice” telling the story).
– Your story may be posted on social media sites such as Facebook in Fellowship or similar recovery groups.
– Stories should be in alignment with A.A. Traditions.
We look forward to receiving your submission and thank you for your service.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com