Are you ready to contribute beyond the meeting level? Join the East Bay Intergroup (EBI) Newsletter Team and be of service on the Intergroup Scoop. Expand your skill set, learn what’s happening at EBI, help other alcoholics, and have fun doing it!
We need someone to do all or some of the following (depending on your interests):
- Keep events calendar, source events (and special meetings) for inclusion in newsletter
- Create content on a monthly basis; your ideas are welcome
- Backup email production/design
- Brainstorm with other newsletter staff ways to increase readership and be of service to members via the newsletter
This position requires:
- Attendance at weekly team meetings (currently Monday at 6pm)
- 1 year commitment minimum
You will be:
- Able to work collaboratively with others
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- 3 years sobriety (suggested only)
- Related experience helpful but not required
If interested, contact the newsletter team: email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself. Or feel free to ask questions about the position.
This is a unique service opportunity—please help us fill it by spreading the word!