Want to do service and have fun? Join the Newsletter team!
- Attendance at weekly meetings for some positions
- Six months to 3 years sobriety (depending on position)
- Able to work collaboratively with others
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Minimum 1 year commitment requested
- Experience in related areas desirable but not required. We will train you
Positions needed (in order of priority)
Designer/Producer – produce email last week of each month, meeting deadlines. Approximately 4-6 hours, plus attend at least 1 weekly team meeting Mondays at 6:30pm. Related or promotional experience helpful but not required. Sobriety requirement: 3 years
Events/Features Editor – produce content on a monthly basis, meeting deadlines. Approximately 4-6 hours, plus attend at least 2 weekly team meetings Mondays at 6:30pm. WordPress experience helpful but not required. Sobriety requirement: 2 years
Outreach Manager – announce newsletter at various meetings, ideally assemble team to network to other meetings, with goal of increasing newsletter signups and participation from across all geographic areas and meetings within East Bay Intergroup. Goal to reach at least 10 different meetings per month. Sobriety requirement: 6 months.
WordPress Maven – Assist newsletter team in learning new versions of WordPress/MailPoet as needed. Sobriety requirement: 6 months
For more information or to apply, contact the newsletter team: firstname.lastname@example.org